BUILD TO ORDER
So how does ordering work?
Since we build each teardrop trailer to order, we work with you to design the best build to match your needs. The first step is choosing the options you’d like and submitting an inquiry on the bottom of this page.
No commitment is required, just a way for us to know what’s important to you when we get in touch.
Next we would dial in all options to your needs, then we would take a deposit and get your new trailer into the build queue.
It’s the base model, but has everything you need to go ‘Glamping!’
Starting at $9,950
5x8 foot tear drop with all the essentials:
- Standard Full size 4-5″ deep memory foam mattress (54″x 74″) Room enough for a 6′ 2″ person to stretch out comfortably
- LED lighting standard throughout
- Kitchen galley equipped with sink and 10 / 20 gallon storage water tank
- Choice of two styles of cabinets for interior and galley
- Plenty of space in the galley area for items including cooler, propane cooking appliances & utensils (limited customizing available for cabinet layouts)
- 2 cabinet designs can accommodate medium or large style cooler
- Choice of 3 interior finish options
- Choice of 3 exterior finish options
The upgraded model,
for those who
want a little bit extra!
Starting at $12,500
Everything the base model has plus:
- TV/ DVD Electronics for entertainment
- 2500 / 3500 Watt Inverter for home current items (115v)
- Additional Charging ports for mobile devices (USB)
- ‘Yeti’ Brand Tundra 64 Upgrade available
- Additional lighting inside and out
Custom layout options for Galley area
- Custom Layout interior cabinetry
- Interior LED Reading lights
- Options for galley finish materials including tile, countertops, and backsplash
- Customize your trailer with exterior finish options including mirror finish
- Additional interior finish options including paint colors, and cedar paneling available
- Full XL size sleeping mattress upgrade
Here are some common questions:
What is your ordering process like?
This is the fun part! Since we build each teardrop trailer to order, we work with you to design the best build to match your needs. The first step is choosing the options you’d like and submitting an inquiry on the ORDER NOW page. No commitment required, just a way for us to know what’s important to you when we get in touch. Next we would dial in all options to your needs, then we would take a deposit and get your new trailer into the build queue.
How long will it take for you to build my trailer?
Production for the Whisper 2.0 is limited to one (1) a month at current pace. Our lead time for trailers is approximately one month. For a more detailed estimate please contact us for the up-to-date lead time.
What kind of deposit is necessary to secure my spot in the build queue?
We take a 25% deposit for your trailer to enter the build queue, another 25% just before your build starts, 25% with two (2) weeks before completion and the remaining 25% will be due upon delivery.
For more questions and answers: Read our FAQs PAGE
ZERO RISK Request!
Request a FREE Teardrop Build Quote!
Filling in this form does not commit you to anything, nor do you have to make any decisions on options, nor do you enter any contract. This simply explores your ideas and conveys your information so we can best formulate the best build for your personal needs. You’ll have plenty of time to make final decisions later.
(Don’t worry – we don’t sell your info or spam anyone EVER. WE PROMISE!)